UPDATE: P-Rep Delegation Pilot Program
After internal discussions, we have decided to open up the application process for the P-Rep Delegation Program to the community. Going forward, teams requesting delegation support will submit applications here. While this delays the June delegation program by a few weeks, we believe this provides the most transparency for the community and P-Reps and is a step in the right direction as we continually iterate this program.
Note, the application should include:
- Team name
- Public address
- Links to relevant contribution to the ICON ecosystem
- Specific details for what increased delegation will do for your team
- And the requested amount (from 100,000 to 2 million in delegation)
Please re-submit applications by June 19th on the forum in the Delegation Program Section.
As part of this program and as a reminder, the ICON Foundation will use a portion of its ICX treasury to delegate to teams we believe are contributing to the network in areas such as development, marketing, and community building. We believe the benefits of this program are two-fold. The first is the potential to expand and speed up the growth of our ecosystem. And the second is an opportunity for new or current teams with strong skillsets, but limited promotional or self-marketing experience, to receive a delegation from the Foundation. Details of the program are provided below.
Pilot program structure
The Foundation will delegate a maximum of 2 million votes to each team in the program.
- The delegation term will be a minimum of 1 month.
- Delegations will occur ~1 week after the application deadline pending a review of submissions.