ICON Tracker Status Update
Greetings from the ICON Team,
Below we will share development updates regarding the ICON Tracker. Please check the details and timing of each item below!
1st Week of May
Added ICONex reporting function
- A function to report addresses (including SCORE addresses) and transactions has been added.
- After the wallet integration process, you may report a specific address or transaction once each.
- Once an address has been reported a total of a hundred times, it will be labeled as a ‘Scam’ address as well as being shown in red letters.
- Transactions will be labeled as a ‘Scam’ after a total of ten reports and will also be shown in red letters. If a message or an image is included, the data area will be displayed as a Hex String and the ‘Convert’ button will subsequently be disabled to prevent further exposure of abusive or disturbing content.
4th Week of April
Provided links within the token list page
- Links are displayed for tokens with homepages.
- Tokens’ addresses and links are saved, retrieved, and displayed using SCORE.
3rd Week of April
Notification when transactions for a wallet address are generated
- Additional function to receive transaction notification for respective wallet addresses after integration
- Notification is activated with a button on the top right corner of the integrated wallet specification page.
- Various notifications are displayed depending on the type of transactions.
- ICX deposit & transfer / Token deposit & transfer / Message transactions (inc. images) / SCORE deployment / SCORE call, etc.
2nd Week of April
Added functionality to switch networks
- There are other networks such as ‘Euljiro’ and ‘Yeouido’ in addition to the ICON Mainnet for SCORE and DApp development.
- Previously you needed to enter different URLs in order to access the respective Testnet trackers. With added links to different networks in Tracker footers, transfer from one tracker to another is possible.
Transaction data query modification
- Addressed temporary inaccessibility of transaction data issue due to the time delay of ICON tracker data collection after block production on the ICON network.
4th Week of March
Added Twitter-sharing button for transactions
- The ICON Tracker now allows you to share specific transactions on Twitter.
Added ICONex integration functionality
- By adding the ICONex integration button on the top right corner of the ICON Tracker page, you can now use the ICON Tracker service in conjunction with the wallet you are mainly using.
- When you access the details page for the linked wallet address, the ‘Connected to ICONex’ label will be displayed. There will be further additions in the future, such as notification and reporting functions for the address.
- This feature is only available for Google Chrome with the ICONex extension installed.
3rd Week of March
Display of the transaction data image
- If a Base64-encoded image is included in the transaction data, it will be converted into an image in the data area and displayed.
- Image transaction guide
1) Encode an image in Base64.
* You can use any service for Base64 encoding.
2) Type the encoded strings in the ‘Data’ area on the ‘Transfer’ page of your wallet (ICONex).
* Only sizes below 250KB can be transferred after string conversion.
* Fees may vary depending on the image size.
Hyperconnect the World